We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. It’s hardcore (Pharmacy, Clinic Franchise Sales & Pharmacy, Hospital, Insurance Sales & Operations Profile) Team Recruiting Profile with Payroll.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
HR Recruiter Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard